Skip to content

Campus Export Control Leads

US export regulations and export license requirements are complex. Each Location has an Export Control Lead to assist in understanding the requirements and help ensure UC meets compliance requirements. This may include the need for export licenses. Contact your Campus Export Control Lead for guidance on license requirements.

Copyright © Regents of the University of California | Terms of use